Bridge Center Resources
Fee Schedule - for bridge center rental.
- Rent - calculates montly payment due for classes, club games and individual games such as Unit Games.
- Supplies - calculates the payment for supplies taken for games not played at the Bridge Center
Master Schedule - all currently scheduled events as well as conflicts at our location that may limit parking or require us to be closed.
Note: Items listed on the Special Events Calendar may not be included on this calendar so check that calendar also.
Conflicts at our Location - times when parking may be limited or the Bridge Center must be closed. All users of the Bridge Center should check these for possible conflicts with their use.
Audio/Video System - instructions for using audio and overhead projectors.
- How to use - how to generate random hands, deal the cards and print hand records.
- Schedule of Use - when the machine is generally in use by one of our club owners/directors.
Equipment Manuals - manuals for much of the equipment we have at our bridge center.
Internet - what to do if you have touble connecting.
Light Controller - instructions for using the master light controller
Skype - Skype can be used to videochat with remote users who can share their desktop for presentations. Audio back to the remote source is TBD (suggest a phone call).
- Skype Username: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Skype Password: find it here
Food Safety Administration - prepare and take a test to be awarded a Food Safety Certificate which is required of all people serving food in our facility.