Here is some help for using ACBLScore:
Setting a stationary table in team games
Set up the game as usual. After this has been done:
- Press F2
- Select option 1 - Match results screen
- Use the Up/Down arrow keys to select the team
- Press F8 - This Team Options
- Enter Stationary table for this team. Press F9 when done.
When ACBLScore makes team assignments it will keep the stationary team at the appropriate table. However, since it is easy to miss the stationary table when ACBLScore assigns pairings it it is recommended that you leave the stationary table's team number in the table assignment board so that you do not assign that table by accident.
Setting up an IMP Pairs Game
Set up the game as usual (one or more Sections). After this has been done:
- Press F9
- Select option 9 - Change Scoring Method
- Select option 3 - Average IMP
- Accept the default - Maximum IMPs Swing